BULLETIN NO. 106 FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2018
1. Due to being shorted on lettuce this week, there will be no veggie bar today.
2. There will be play practice each night after school for the rest of the week, so please plan accordingly.
3. Students involved in the pre-show skits, meet in Mrs. Wilmes’s room during 4A today. Those who are in choir during that time must stop in on Friday to pick up their scripts and practice schedules.
4. 7th grade band, 8th grade choir today.
5. Knowledge Bowl: No practice or meet next week due to the Monday holiday. Please take the survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2FBFNMR concerning subregion teams. Next meet is February 26 @ Mt. Lake.
6. Speechies: Anyone planning to compete this Saturday and has not had an individual practice with Mrs. Dunn this week or did not go to the Junior High Tournament, need to sign up for a practice ASAP! Also, everyone planning to attend the Feb. 24th tournament in Adrian needs to sign up BY TOMORROW on Mrs. Dunn’s door. This is a team activity too, so we encourage everyone to compete even if still on script. Remember there is a $7 drop fee for anyone who signs up and does not attend.
7. Driver’s Ed Classroom will be held after school beginning on March 5th. Paperwork was mailed out to students. If you are interested in taking the class but did not receive paperwork, please see Mrs. Smith. You must be at least 14 to take the class. Sign-up forms are due back to the school by March 1st.
8. Seniors: There are multiple scholarships that are due March 1st, please take a look at the list and get started. Many are just for RRC students, so you don’t want to miss out on those opportunities!
9. The following students have band bills: Maddie Evans, Stephanie Amsden, Jada Radmaker, Edson Flores-Bleess, Riley Jones, David Gabrielson, Bryton Grother, Jessica Lopez, Erick Flores, Addison Irlbeck, Jenna Paplow, Kaytlynn Wells, Maddie Geske, Aryanna Weber, Thomas Nelson, Rachel Holman, Hannah Evans, Haillie Morin, Bianca Thomas, Abigail Meier, Hailey Amsden, Landon Kuehl, Reilly Hubin, Aidan Holman, Carter Beranek, and Kaylee Derickson. Please see Mrs. Frasher for amounts and get these taken care of ASAP.
10. Concessions today: Juniors/Seniors.
11. The following students need to pay their $40 fab lab fees from first semester: Ken, Austin, Marshal, Trey.
12. The following 8th graders need to pay their $15 tech ed fees from first semester: Diego.
13. FFA Week dress up days: Tuesday PJ Day; Wednesday Redneck Day; Thursday MN Pride Day; Friday FFA Spirit Day.
14. Plum Creek Soccer league registrations are due February 23. Please follow the instructions on the form to register – DO NOT TURN THE FORMS IN TO THE SCHOOL OFFICE.
15. RRC Falcon Fire clothing store is now open!!! Go to the link below and place your order today. The clothing store will be open until Wednesday, Feb. 21!! https://falconfirejovb18.itemorder.com/ <https://falconfirejovb18.itemorder.com/>
16. Did you miss out on buying French Bread pizzas from RRC Promfest? We have several boxes available and will be selling them tonight at the boys game in Lamberton. $20 for a box of (6) 8" French bread pizzas.
17. TODAY: BBB vs. Mt. Lake at Lamberton at 4:45. GBB vs. HL/O at Okabena at 6:00. Bus leaves Lamberton at 4:45.
18. TOMORROW: Gymnastics sections at Luverne. Speech at Redwood Falls. Leave Lamberton at 7:45.
19. MONDAY: NO SCHOOL! GBB at Sleepy Eye St. Mary’s at 6:00. Bus leaves Lamberton at 4:45.
20. TUESDAY: BBB vs.HL/O at Okabena at 5:00. Bus leaves Lamberton at 3:45.
21. Lunch today: Cheese pizza, corn, peach cup.
22. Happy Birthday today to Dalton Piotter & Christopher Hicks, tomorrow to Willie Kerich, and Monday to Justin Klabunde.
1. Detention next week: Mr. Vold